Am I allowed to live in my holiday home?

No – not as your permanent residence. We are licensed as a holiday park, so you can only use your holiday home for leisure – and not residential – purposes. Some people, of course, do choose to spend extended periods at Skelwith Fold during the Summer, and we applaud their excellent judgement!