Our super Safari Tents are a fantastic way to get the benefits of camping without having to compromise on comfort. Glamping is hugely popular and with these Safari Tents, you can see exactly why.
Set in a private woodland glade in our award-winning holiday park. Our unique tents are fully self-sufficient with a built in deck. Sit out on the comfy furniture for al fresco drinks and dining. You’ll be placed in the lap of nature. Don’t be at all surprised to see deer casually wandering past, or red squirrels chasing each other up and down the trees next to your tent!
Luxury Glamping in The Lakes
Our spacious Safari Tents contain one double bedroom as well as a second bedroom with four adult sized single bunks. There is also a bathroom with shower, kitchen and dining area.
The tents are located just a short distance from Ambleside and Windermere – the setting of the classic Swallows and Amazons. You will be in the perfect location to explore the most beautiful part of the National Park.
Both tents can accommodate a maximum of 6 adults.
Safari Tent Facilities
Facilities for our Safari tents in the Lake District include:
- Well-equipped kitchen with twin-hob, microwave combi-oven, fridge, toaster and kettle, plus crockery, pans, glasses and cutlery
- Stylish 3 seater sofa
- 1 x rustic ‘fire effect’ indoor heater
- 1 gas heater
- Super king-size bed (bedding provided)
- 4x full sized single bunks (bedding also provided)
- Bathroom with power shower, WC, sink and heated towel rail (towels provided)
- Superior linen, towels and soft furnishings
- Flat screen TV with built-in Freesat
- Individual private decking area with large table and four chairs
- Outdoor lighting
- Car parking (please contact us if you would like to bring several vehicle)
- Cadac BBQ (Gas included)
- Tea, coffee and sugar
- Basic toiletries
- USB ports
To start your own family adventure, use the availability checker or contact us to make your reservation today. We can’t wait to welcome you to our park!
Our glamping Safari Tents can be booked online for a minimum stay of 3 nights. Bookings can be made for arrival on Mondays or Fridays for anything up to a week.
We calculate the cost of your stay based upon the calendar of seasons shown below. Additionally, the longer you stay, the cheaper the nightly rate.
- 7 night stays, arrival on Monday or Friday.
- 3 night Weekend stays, arrival on Friday.
- 4 night mid-week stays, arrival on Monday.
Our Safari Tents tariff and prices are subject to seasonal change, the days of the week being booked and the duration of the booking being made. This makes it difficult to provide an accurate per-night tariff. Below are some examples to give an idea of costs.
- 7 nights in LOW season (green on calendar): £962.50
- 3 nights on the weekend in HIGH season (orange on calendar): £632.75
- 4 nights mid-week at the start of July: £481.25
We are happy to take bookings over the telephone. Call us on 015394 32277 or why not check availability and book online at any time of the day.
Please note that we can only accept assistance dogs in our Safari Tents. Unfortunately no other pets will be permitted.
Please be aware that the Safari Tents are constructed from canvas. As such they may become a little chilly at night during the colder times of year. We advise that you wrap up warm at night for bookings early and late in the season!